Calcium Plus 650mg 60’s
Vitaforce Calcium Plus is a multiple substance formulation that supports the development and maintenance of bones and reduces the risk of developing osteoporosis. Bioavailable calcium is used to support bone and heart health. Additional vitamins, minerals and trace elements are included to further aid absorption.
Vitaforce Calcium Plus also contains:
- Calcium and Vitamin D3 which contributes to the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. Vitamin D3 also helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorous.
- Copper which helps to produce and repair connective tissue.
- Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 which helps to form red blood cells. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Magnesium which is used the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Contributes to tissue formation. Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Manganese which is used in the development and maintenance of normal bones. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Vitamin B6 which contributes to tissue formation. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
Available in 60’s.
Recommended Retail Price
Buy from your favourite online store
Additional vitamins, minerals and trace elements included to aid absorption.
2-Phase Release Tech
Vitaforce Multivitamin range has a unique 2-phase release technology benefit & a lifestages range that holds a competitive advantage.
Goes Well With
Vitaforce was established in 1973 and has been a trusted name in health supplements for over 48 years and is proudly South African.