Hair & Nails 30’s
Vitaforce Hair & Nails is a multivitamin and mineral supplement that targets the development of healthy hair and nails.
Vitaforce Hair & Nails contains:
- Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant that assists in the maintenance of good health by contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Nicotinamide contributes to normal growth and development.
- Folic acid helps the body metabolise proteins and increases red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 and Iron are known to promote red blood cell formation and helps in their proper function. Both play a role in the process of cell division.
- Biotin is unique in that it helps the body maintain normal hair and skin by assisting the mucous membranes. It is used commonly for hair loss and brittle nails.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to tissue formation by assisting in the synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vitamin D and some neuro-transmitters.
- Manganese is essential to the maintenance and development of bones.
- Zinc has an important role in DNA synthesis, connective tissue formation and the maintenance of healthy skin, nails, hair and bones. It also aids in immune function.
- Iodine assists in the normal production of the thyroid hormone and thyroid function.
- Choline assists with liver support, thereby assisting in the maintenance of good health.
- PABA is used for vitiligo, lupus, dermatomyositis and scleroderma. It assists in reducing hair loss and ageing skin.
- Gelatine plays a major role in strengthening bones and fingernails, ageing skin, improving the quality of scalp hair and skin moisture.
- Silicon improves hair and nail quality and assists in skin healing. The mechanism of action includes stimulation of synthesis of collagen and other molecules associated with extra-cellular matrix production.
- Fenugreek is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a nutritive tonic.
Available in 30’s.
Recommended Retail Price
Buy from your favourite online store
A combination of various vitamins and minerals that support healthy hair and nails. Improves hair and nail quality and assists in skin healing by promoting collagen production. Provides antioxidant protection against oxidative stress.2
2-Phase Release Tech
Vitaforce Multivitamin range has a unique 2-phase release technology benefit & a lifestages range that holds a competitive advantage.
Goes Well With
Vitaforce was established in 1973 and has been a trusted name in health supplements for over 48 years and is proudly South African.